Learning Activity 1
Use the padlet below to share your best Surreal idea from your brainstorm session last lesson.
Watch the video to learn how you can search images using Google search more efficiently.
1) Launch your Google Chrome browser.
2) Type in your search item.
3) Click on Tools and change the size to Large.
4) Right-click on the image and select Save Image As.
5) Select My Work Space.
6) Create a New Folder for your images.
7) Type in the file name and save.
8) Repeat steps 1 - 4 for your subsequent images.